Clinics & Services
In addition to general medical consultations we are pleased to be able to provide a wide range of specialist clinics and services including the following:
- Antenatal/Postnatal – Maternity Services
- Cervical Smear Clinic/Family Planning, Sexual Health & HRT
- Smoking Cessation
- Well Baby Clinic
- Prostate Clinic
- NHS Health Checks
- Joint Injections
- Minor Surgical Procedures (Cysts, Skin Lesions, Benign Moles etc;)
- Contraception Implant/Coil Clinic
For actual times and days of the clinics, please contact the surgery where the reception staff will provide all appropriate information. The times of our practice nurse clinics can also be found on the "opening times" page of this website.
- Over 75's annual health check - this can be done at the surgery if you are fit enough to attend or if you are housebound, we can arrange a home visit.
- Child health monitoring - development checks are provided by all the doctors in co-operation with the health visitors.
- Child immunisations - carried out by your health visitor in conjunction with your doctor.
- Minor Surgery - for minor surgical procedures such as the removal of moles, cysts, skin lesions etc; under local anaesthetic.